The school’s main objective is to teach kids of the community Arabic as a second language, Quran and Islamic studies. The school teaches kids from kindergarten to grade 6 for the different age groups. The ages of students can vary between 4 years to 17 years. Al-Huda school starts every first Saturday of October and ends every last Saturday of May. New students are required to pass an introductory test to decide on the level they should study.
The school team has a principal, vice principal, Arabic program coordinator, Islamic studies program coordinator, teachers and teachers assistants.
The school location varies each year depending on the usage approval of TDSB.
- Craft activities in Eid celebrations. Especially Eid al-fitr and Eid al-adha.
- Poems and anashid for Islamic occasions
- Projects and research during Ashura period
- End of year events where the kids perform different poems and songs.
- Learn and play activities for kindergarten classes